• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2-2-11 - Satisfaction of site speed AFTER new server

Satisfaction of Site Speed After New Server

• Excellent! Lighting fast!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Slower than other diesel sites, but ok.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I want the old server back!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that we have made our move to the new server, we're looking to see how well our members are pleased with the site speed.

Somehow, you can have some threads with real big pictures, always take a lot of time to load, but I thought the site limited picture size, which might help. Make them small in the thread until you click on them.

A+, way better for me all across the board. I browse on my laptop and I use several different hotspots, all are better.

Most definitely not slower, I'd say a little faster across the board. Thanks for all the hard work!!

I dont know if its because of the site staying current or what it is, but this is the one site I can actually go to and log in while at work. Sure brings productivity down but manages to maintain sanity.

Nothing is fast on my dial-up[its not funny:rolleyes5::hihi:] Still not filling all the pictures out but I know jeff is working on the little bugs. Maybe my connection is to slow for the super fast server:???: Keep up the good work and thanks again for all you do.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not too bad considering that I'm in my apartment using a wireless router on the company network in Africa that runs off of 2 satellites... not much spare bandwith to go around.

Oh yeah, it's much faster when I'm at home too.

Back