• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1st Place in Pecatonica, Ill

Nice. did it cover your entry fee?

BTW. Is your truck defueling on the shifts or are you pedaling it?

Entry was $20.

But it took more than $100 worth of diesel in my tow rig to get it there and back. BTW: Did you know stock Dmaxes are gutless??

It is defueling between shifts, i have messed with it, but need to milk the stock tranny out till the end of the season.

ive got another hook tomorrow night, and the place where I work is putting it on so Ive been busy gettin stuff ready. Theres one this sunday and next saturday too but ill be in Mexico.

Good job Vinny!
BTW, I think someone should do an infomercial on how to become a millionaire by pulling trucks and tractors.:D

I can see it now....."Make thousands of $'s a week in just your spare time with no money down!":doh:

Yea, I don't think you can make a living off of it..:doh:

Its always been said that its the worst motorsport to be in finacially. Sure Big guys can get $3,000 for winning but they also have a lot of costs getting to the hooks and have hundreds of thousands of dollars tied up in their tow rigs and puller.

Yeah the only way you could come close to making out would be to have some major sponsors.

Back