• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1999 E350 Powerstroke

1999e350

Reaction score
Well I finally got my van started after repalacing the alt, & starter that were bad, belt, battery,Glow Plug Relay, Air intake Relay Starter Relay,Fuel Filter and the CPS. I felt so stupid because the reason was that I forgot to put the oil in after I replaced the O rings on the oil cooler, added it and it fired right up. Vans with 7.3 are very hard to work on and the black plastic boxes that sets on top and is attached to the air intake makes it even more of a pain, can this be removed and blocked off because I really see no reason for it. Also, I been told that these engines along with all diesels have oil leaks. My dip stick leaks at the pan, the front and back pan seals is there any products that can be applied that will close these up because the engine only has about 50,000 on it. Thanks. PS: just replaced the oil cooler O rings and oil filter and they both still leak but very little.

Back