• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1993 ford exhaust!!

ford_diesel_trucks

Reaction score
I officially can't find performance diesel parts for my 1993 ford f-250 diesel!! Any help would be appreciated. I wanna find a more bada** sounding ehaust... im considering straight pipes, but dont know if that would make it "too loud" (if there is such a thing) hah.

thanks a lot.

I officially can't find performance diesel parts for my 1993 ford f-250 diesel!! Any help would be appreciated. I wanna find a more bada** sounding ehaust... im considering straight pipes, but dont know if that would make it "too loud" (if there is such a thing) hah.

thanks a lot.

Is it turbo'd? My '93 I staight piped it with a 5" semi stack and welded it together to exit out the stock position. Loved the sound of it! Turned up my pump for more fuel and drilled out the wastegate control to add more boost. I hated to sell that truck but at the time $$ forced me to.

Attachments

• 1993BlackFord.jpg
    1993BlackFord.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 11
we can get you a turbo kit and exhaust for it, there isn't too much out there though.

Back