• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1993 Chevrolet 3500 Crew Cab Long Bed $3500.00 Baytown Tx.

FB market place never shows me much, I get on every now and then just to see what it shows for "6.5 Diesel" and rarely I see anything other than some listing of ones way overpriced that some kid has. on occasion I find engines or something that's junk, but never anything good. as much shinaggins I have gotten into on the face space over the years I don't think FB likes me too much!

FB market place never shows me much, I get on every now and then just to see what it shows for "6.5 Diesel" and rarely I see anything other than some listing of ones way overpriced that some kid has. on occasion I find engines or something that's junk, but never anything good. as much shinaggins I have gotten into on the face space over the years I don't think FB likes me too much!
I found several retired 6.5 diesel state trucks on Flaceblook.
That was a bargain that my health didn't allow me to capitalize on. Sold them to a friend and he scrapped them all.

He did sell what we thought was the best engine to another friend.

Seems people on my friends list spend a lot of time in Flaceblook jail.

I found several retired 6.5 diesel state trucks on Flaceblook.
That was a bargain that my health didn't allow me to capitalize on. Sold them to a friend and he scrapped them all.

He did sell what we thought was the best engine to another friend.

Seems people on my friends list spend a lot of time in Flaceblook jail.
Yeah, I have a friend who lives in FB jail LOL

If in an absolute pinch where nobody buys the truck and the move date is a couple days away, at least consider donating it to a local charity so that some good comes from the deal.

If I have to Id probably just scrap it. Like said “for that price, take the whole thing. “ Good advice!

Back