• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other 1987 Mercedes 300D turbodiesel $500

Will L.

Reaction score
Still DD this but consider a project car. Has 14 head, not the good 22 head. I will disclose everything in extensive detail if seriously interested. You all know I can get overly extensive- haha.

Only hang up is registration ends 3/17 so if ya want a legal test drive, need to come quick. parts are cheaper than a 6.5 and amazed at fuel usage, but it needs to go so I can focus on Hummer and my ‘43 Willys my Dad gave me.

Sold.
Some gal bought it. I tried talking her out of it because I think she just wants a “normal” car but I went over everything in detail, explaining finding a new #22 head incase that is the issue. She is wanting a car to start learning mechanics on and talking about her camaro and anothe car she has, so I gave in and let her get it.
Funny thing is the guy I bought it from years ago saw it, recognized my name in the ad, and called me wanting it back. Felt bad not getting it to him instead, but he was understanding that she got there first. I gave her his name and number saying if she changed her mind to call him and he will gladly give her what she paid for it.

Back