• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

120cc DB2, looks like you can buy one

I am aware of the advantages of an inline injection pump as yes they do have a plunger for each given cylinder of the engine. The fuel delivery capabilities are endless and they are better and more reliable then a distributor/VE or rotary injection pump. I have a governor spring in the injection pump on my 93 Dodge Cummins which has the Bosch VE pump, so I was just trying to get across whether the 6.2/6.5 pumps have a governor spring similar that you can change out to increase the max rpm the engine will turn. Also, what rpm (stock spring) does a 6.2/6.5 use and obviously must be higher then the 2650 rpm spring IH used? Which pump would be most reliable and put out more fuel, a 2 plunger .037" size pump or a 4 plunger .031" pump? 6.2 turbo, I'm still interested in getting a pump built and need to get over your way sometime to check out your projects as my buddy and I are looking to build a 6.2/6.5 pulling truck. Still have to find a truck though first, haha.

Back