• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

11/29/09 Your Next Truck

11/29/09 Your next truck.

• Chevy

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Ford

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Dodge

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Toyota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • No more trucks for me.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
I was gonna be pissed if someone said they wanted a toy or that joke people call a truck Nissan makes. :D

My next truck? It would be a used 2005+ C4500. Gut the whole thing and drop the new Holland 6.6 in it with a Freight Shaker 10speed :D

If I was talking realistically? A 2005 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins / auto in it. A play truck to say the least. Extended cab short bed I guess.

Since I'm considering another truck, I'm going to revise my decision a bit. Cause I'm broke and don't want a payment...or too big a one, it'd be early 90's dodge or ford 4x4 diesel - solid front axle and better clearance. If I could either an engine transplant or the fuel to drive the above truck - late 70's & early 80's, I'd go with GMC or Chevy's solid front axle, but I don't think I could afford to fill either up! (same goes for the 60's & 70's fords)

Back