• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

11/15/09 Favorite Beer

11/15/09 Favorite Beer

• Yuengling

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Michelob, Lite, Ultra

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Bud, Bud Light, Bud Ice

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Miller, Miller Lite

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Coors, Coors Lite

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Natural, Natural Lite

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Busch, Busch Lite

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mexican Beer, Dos XX, Corona and the like

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • German Beers

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Never touch the stuuf

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters
Dos Equis XX

302374654_8b798ce3b4.jpg

):h):h):h):h):h

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here is the college prospective.

The best bang for the buck is keystone, good and cheap, but not junk. My preferences are keystone light, and coors light. We also drink a decent amount of whiskey here, and jim beam is popular, as it is a good bang for the buck, It is my most consumed for that reason.

We college students drink a decent bit, and don't have much money because of it, so bang for the buck is the main objective, and the previous listed fits the bill well.

Guiness Stout or Murphy's. I like the dark heavy beers, although a Coors light on a summer night is good while fishing.

Where is Labatte Blue?

Thats what I was thinking but Canadian Beers should've been in the poll. That was always my beer of choice until I got stationed in Germany in the mid 90's. I have a 6 pack of LaBatt Blue in my fridge right now. I'm lucky to have found it this far south.

German and Belgian beers are my all time favorite. Loads of flavor, meals in a bottle and after a couple thousand years of brewing, I think they've got it down.

I think American beer is so watered down so I tend to stick with micro brews or local brands. NY state had some awesome local breweries with some really good beers. Saranac is one of the better Adirondack mountains brew that was only local to the area thats getting nation wide now.

http://www.saranac.com/

If I have to order an American classic, its gonna be MGD.

Spaten or any of it's variants. If I'm out somewhere I always try the local brews, they are by far my favorites. I can't drink any of the mass produced beers.

While in Florida last winter, I met a German gentleman who pointed to his Bud Lite and said, "American beer is not beer, it is water". He later shared with me some of the last batch of Schnapps his father ever made. WOW!

Not much of a beer drinker. But a Blue Moon is nice on occasion.
Usually lean more towards the whiskey.
Crown and 7 is my drink of choice.

never touch the stuff - can't stand the smell, and the way I figure it, I do stuff sober that most people that drink won't do... (anyone ever hear of comet ball? Light a tennis ball on fire and play hot potato?) Also - I've found I like jack and coke, and some other hard drinks - and I see absolutely nothing wrong with drinking as long as people don't get drunk, and they are reasonable and responsible. I've never been drunk and I like to know that if I receive a phone call from anyone saying they need help, I don't want alcohol being in my system and keeping me from helping whoever.

Sorry - that's typically the speil that I give people once they ask me why I don't drink. I have christian friends that are anti-alcohol, and I have non-christian friends that like to bash those that are against anti-alcohol friends. I have no issues as long as it is drunk responsibly. Christ drank, and as far as I'm concerned He only spoke against drunkeness.

Back