• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

11/15/09 Favorite Beer

11/15/09 Favorite Beer

• Yuengling

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Michelob, Lite, Ultra

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Bud, Bud Light, Bud Ice

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Miller, Miller Lite

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Coors, Coors Lite

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Natural, Natural Lite

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Busch, Busch Lite

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mexican Beer, Dos XX, Corona and the like

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • German Beers

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Never touch the stuuf

Votes: 13 22.0%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
Thought we would lighten it up this week. If you enjoy the occasional beer or twelve, what kind do you drink primarily?

I enjoy Yuengling, it comes from America's oldest brewery. It's one of the last true American owned beer companies.

yuengling.jpg

Been almost 20 years since my last Old Style... Became "fully Krauesened" so I quit.

I drink Coors Light! :thumbsup:

Most of the time I drink harder stuff than beer! ):h

You forgot the best option....Point!!! (any of you Wisconsinites will know what I mean)

As far as the poll......it was a though choice between Michelob and Bud, but in the end I went with Bud, because that is what I had last!):h

Busch or Busch Light (diet beer) is what I get. or Budweiser if Im at a high class bar. :D Im old fashion and still consider it American but aint happy about ibev buyin them Id drink that Yuengling but they dont have that in Ohio. I sure like beer but dont have time to drink much anymore
givemebeer givemebeer givemebeer givemebeer givemebeer

On average I probably drink a 6 pack a year of beer. Don't really care for the taste, although if I have to Kokanee isn't all that bad.

I really like a micro brewed beer but the Coors lite helps me keep my girlie figure. ):h

Last edited:
I really enjoy a variety of microbrews and here in Colorado there are many. We have really close the New Belguim brewery Odells, Left hand and others. But I like any good German Wheat beer I find at a good price at the store. I smiled a those who drank Coors because that stuff is just nasty. Kidney squeezins I think.<VBG>

Surly Bender is going down really good for me lately. It is a local brew made in Minnesota...dark, loads of flavor, and quietly building a very strong following.
It will be national before too long.

I'm becoming a beer snob...sorry...but I like different and unique beers that is a treat for me.

Back