• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

11/1/09 What do you think of the new look

What do you think of the new site.

• Love it!

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Hate It!

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Not sure yet, going to give it some time.

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
What do you think of the new site?

Love it.
Hate it.
Not sure yet, going to give it some time.

Also welcome too all of you from Diesel Haulin.

welcome%2520home.jpg

Great job guys. I always think it's a good thing when you have the chance to make new friends that have many of your same interest's. :thumbsup:

I love the new stats section.

I think it is a welcomed change, and a win win situation for any diesel enthusiast!

Also welcome to all of you from Diesel Haulin. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I went ahead and voted love it! I like the look and the idea so im going to give it a chance!

And does coming from dieselhaulin make your garage go away?

So far everything seems to be working OK for me, but I think the home page needs a little color. I think it is too dreary now; makes me think of the Adams Family home on Halloween. And even they had some color (orange). :)

You may also want to narrow down the logo a little (Bring the DTR and DH inboard just a tad). I'm on 1024x768 resolution and I need to scroll horizontally a little to be able to see all of it.

I went ahead and voted love it! I like the look and the idea so im going to give it a chance!

And does coming from dieselhaulin make your garage go away?

No pictures, garages, or avatars transferred over.

It was something that just wouldn't work right.

So far everything seems to be working OK for me, but I think the home page needs a little color. I think it is too dreary now; makes me think of the Adams Family home on Halloween. And even they had some color (orange). :)

You may also want to narrow down the logo a little (Bring the DTR and DH inboard just a tad). I'm on 1024x768 resolution and I need to scroll horizontally a little to be able to see all of it.

Ray, the banner is being done and redone again to get it right. You can thank Paul for coming up with the design for that. That was 100% his doing.

Also, you can change colors down at the bottom of every page. The default forum color is set to black but there are several options for you guys who dont like darker colors.

So, what do you think?

I like it so far. Love the stats, and also like the way that they are keeping track of who has been online in the past 24 hrs. The site gets a lot more hits than I realized.

also like the way that they are keeping track of who has been online in the past 24 hrs. The site gets a lot more hits than I realized.
Yeah that was a feature at DH that I liked. Glad to see it here.

Back