• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

100k+

LB7 with 112K on it.

Steering box, pitman/idler arm, machined rotors, U- joints, (2) sets of injectors, head, head gasket, injector sleeves and Tranny. I think I'm covered for a while. Maybe it has something to do with my Avatar.

LB7 with 112K on it.

Steering box, pitman/idler arm, machined rotors, U- joints, (2) sets of injectors, head, head gasket, injector sleeves and Tranny. I think I'm covered for a while. Maybe it has something to do with my Avatar.

That is very possible...:D

308,000 miles

1 Transfer case
2 Injector Sets
1 Fuel pump
3 Front right wheel bearings:doh:
3 Altenators
1 Sepentine Belt
1 Fuel Pump
1 Water Pump
1 Set of Brakes
1 Set of Shocks
1 Driver side window motor
1 glow plug modulator
1 belt tensioner
6 Tranny flush and fill
Change oil,oil filter,air filter, fuel filter,
and spin on filter every 10,000 miles
Do the math

Just got a quote from the dealer for one of our company trucks that I am fighting. Its an 01 with 175k and 7 yrs, 5 months in service :)mad:). Needs injectors and a regulator. $6,066!

It is a jobsite truck that rarely tows and has never had a programmer on it.

Just got a quote from the dealer for one of our company trucks that I am fighting. Its an 01 with 175k and 7 yrs, 5 months in service :)mad:). Needs injectors and a regulator. $6,066!

It is a jobsite truck that rarely tows and has never had a programmer on it.

I feel ya, Bro!! I was 9K over warranty when my head went and I was $6,300.00 into it before they were done. Thanks for the free car wash guys.

Back