• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

100k+

Im at 101k.
no problems thus far but i think my fpr might be on its way out

Hardest part was taking the old out. :D

No complaints except from neighbors when I fire it up at 6 am lol.

Hardest part was taking the old out. :D

No complaints except from neighbors when I fire it up at 6 am lol.

I don't have any official complaints from the neighbors but a few asked what happened to the truck because it sounds louder:D and like yours it probably sounds really loud at 6am, especially if I'm running late:lol:

I also had a pulley freeze up and break the belt, don't think it was really a major problem. Just an inconvenience

The 02 is at 115K. Bought it in 034 with 12K on it, lease return. Back wen $32,000 was a lot for a truck. We traded a 2000 PowerJoke with a destroyed tranny, bad brakes, crappy turbo, broken 4wd, and a bent pushrod. And it only had 40K on it. We spent more fixing that truck than we ever have in the lifetime of our 6.5.

Injectors at 50K back in '05.

Had an Edge J/A since '04.

The truck has been hitched to a trailer for about 70K of those miles. And 60K of those have been with the Edge Set On 3.

I would say about 60% of that towing has been with a GCWR of over 40K. The rest is pulling an 8x24' cattle trailer.

The other mile are short run around trips.

Its had a plow since 05, and has probably logged over 200hrs of plowing.

To say this truck has been run into the ground would be an understatement.

Just had the Edge take a crap a month ago. Got a new one for $250 even thought he warrenty was up.

Tranny is showing its age. Probably need to be built next winter.

Block heater went out but was fixed.

Steering box split in half.

Otherwise, aside from all of the cosmetic stuff, its been fine.

Farms 03 is just under 100K but we just bought it back in may with 82K, its stock, but tows the same amount as the 02. We try to keep the 02 on the trailers because of the Edge.

No problems with that truck yet.

My truck just hit 88,888 today, so Im a little ways away. I bought it with 73K on it back in June. Injectors at 84K. It had a new CP3 installed at 5K. Obviously had to be a defective one. Otherwise no problems.

93K right now, 3 water pumps, 3 transmissions, 3 exhaust systems, 2 turbos, 2 U-joints, 1 Carrier Bearing, 4 sets of tires and I wouldn't trade it for nothing.......:D

:focus: Sorry, I saw this was a 100K thread, I needed to get my post count up a bit :)

93K right now, 3 water pumps, 3 transmissions, 3 exhaust systems, 2 turbos, 2 U-joints, 1 Carrier Bearing, 4 sets of tires and I wouldn't trade it for nothing.......:D

:focus: Sorry, I saw this was a 100K thread, I needed to get my post count up a bit :)

Hells yes!!! Drive it like ya stole it:llama:

148K and just did front and rear brakes for the first time. Injectors were replaced at 54K by PO...so maybe I got a good set. Transmission was replaced by PO with a Allison Reman. U joint about 12K ago. Steering box, idler and pitman arm about 1K ago. Thats all I can think of right now.

I have 110K

1 set of injectors around 70K
2 Shift shaft seals
1 glow plug
FPRV is need and I am in need of $$$$$

1 set of tires..... :D

I have a 146,000 on mine only had to replace the water pump still has the original injectors

Back