• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

10/17/10 Would you ever sell your DMax to buy a Camaro?

10/17/10 Would you sell your DMax to buy a Camaro?

• Hell No!

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Already Have

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Only if it comes with a diesel and a trailer hitch.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

bighawg

Proud Rider of the Short Bus
Reaction score
Would you ever sell your truck to buy a Camaro?

Hell No!
Yes
Already Have.
Only if it's Diesel and has a trailer hitch.

Twenty years ago, I would have and I did, but now I have no need for a Camaro. Although my sons would love a new Camaro. :)

:lol: #1 for me. Duramax is the farm truck, hard to haul horses, tractors and hay with a Camaro. I would trade mom's burb for a 'maro, tho...

Hell No FW!:nonod:

Wouldn't mind one for a toy though...:agreed:
Yenko even more better...:eek::thumbsup:

Actually I'm more of a pro street 55/56 Chev 2 dr with a 502 kinda guy for a toy.

Last edited:
I had a '70 RS with a 350 ... rusted out so bad only the glass and the tires were fully-intact.

Open the trunk and you could see your feet.
No chance of sneaking people into the drive-in with that beast!
Drive it down a gravel road and the whole inside would fill up with dust.

I loved that car. When the motor kersploded on me, I looked at it and thought about rebuilding the mill, then said "no way". :D

Ok I'll bite. Voted already have. As in, owned the 2000 since new. Ordered it and traded my '94 for it. Wish I could buy the same car today, I'd do it. Had other years also in the past.

Trucks, yeah got them too.

New Camaros? They're Ok.

Wow, interesting poll. When i bought my truck i bought it from a GM dealership. It was last December. They had 7 brand new 427 SS Camaros on the lot and they all had all the bells and whistles on them. It wouldn't have taken much to say ya'll keep the truck and sell me one of them there camaros instead. Now if i could have afforded it thay had one of the new supercharged Vettes on the showroom floor. The one that spanks the Ferrari's and the Labroginis (sp). But, I didn't have an extra 120K plus the upkeep and maintenance that goes with such a fine machine.

Alas, I am so happy with my truck that if I had it to do over I would have appreciated to go fast hi performance specials but I wouldn't even consider one.. As it is my ole truck isn't any slouch coming out of the hole and going down the road. It styles really well and there are some go fast guys that got to breath my exh. time or too.

My wife once left the house to trade her Cadillac Eldorado in on a Corvette; she came home with a brand new shiny Red Chevy LUV 4X4 pickemup. I'll have to say I was glad about the whole thing and I didn't have to pay the car dealer 1 cent to talk her into it.

Back