• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

1/31/10 Dog or Cat?

1/31/10 Do you have a dog or cat?

• Inside Dog

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • Outside Dog

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Inside Cat

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Outside Cat

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Fish

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Snakes or other reptiles.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Both Dog and Cat

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
2 Outside (barn) cats. They do a great job of keeping us mice free but they're also devoted to me as pets. I'm a cat guy that only likes well behaved dogs that belong to somebody else.

Two yellow Labs...

I'm not a "cat person"

some are cool that I've met that friends or relatives had...but that's where they will remain...

*cough* :bs2: I think we've all seen pictures of someones two black vehicles with a certain black cat in the frame. Unless you parked the CV & truck in the house. :D
Everytime I go see Nick the cats are in the house...I have two outdoors mutts.....just barking dogs.

I got 2 inside cats. I got them both from the shelter, both were on death row. .. the Older cat has been loose outside 1 time in his entire life and he shows no interest in doing it again .... he's go to be about 10 y/o. the other bit one of the shelter workers as a little bitty baby and they put her on death row ..... I brought her home and she has shown no interest biting anybody.

Had an inside dog ... got tired of my house smelling like urine because he would not quit pissing on the floor... he is now an outdoor dog on a farm....

had dogs all my life. to me a house aint a home unless there is a dog around. my family has 2 terriors and i have my gfs to labs a 150#+ chocolat male, and his mom who is getting close to heavens doors. they are living at my friends house right now till i get a house this summer
cats are allright i preffer them to be barn cats. i just cant stand the way they get on every thing after walking in a litter box:eek: and think they own the place.

black mouth cur...dog... mouse catcher without the attitude, 2 at last count. sit, stay, roll over are not his strong points but will let you know if something is slipping around (nice to have when you live in the woods) you will be fearing for your life right up to the the point he runs up and licks ya (sit,petmyhead, rollover scratchmybelly stay untilyoustop)

2 outside dogs, German Shorthair Pointers. One is 11 y/o, and the other is 2 y/o.

2 inside cats, one is all black, and one is B&W.

2 dogs, I voted inside but they are both in and out depends on temperature and mud conditions when I leave for work.

1 is a very neurotic and annoying border collie (wife's dog)

1 is a very dumb yellow lab/husky cross my wife rescued from the shelter and gave to me as a gift before we got married.

At the very least they are good guard dogs, especially the lab/husky.

I'm a dog person and my wife is a cat person. (Probably wouldn't make that mistake again). I have a 10 year old Golden Retriever that is my best friend, she's getting old and slowing down a lot, which breaks my heart.
My wife has a little tuxedo cat, or so I've heard. Don't ever see it because it lives under our bed. Scared of everything, only comes out to eat, pukes on the floor and then goes back under the bed. I actually used to like cats a little until we got this one.

I'm not a "cat person"

some are cool that I've met that friends or relatives had...but that's where they will remain...

I couldn't have said it better!

I have a 125 lbs. Chocolate Lab, love him to death. Might be the best $300 I have ever spent. The kids have pulled his ears and tail, put their whole fist in his mouth, punched him, and he is protective of them and this house more and more everyday. Now that my daughter is getting older, she loves him up plenty and my son has always been good to him. They have laid with him on the floor and use him as a pillow, and he doesn't mind one bit.

I've had both- all inside pets. Cats when I was younger and the goofy weim a few years ago.

I like all animals, it's just not fair to have them when you're hardly ever home IMO.

The dog died, and we have yet to replace him.
I'd never have a cat unless I had a barn. They have their place, but not in my house.

Back