• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(1/04/09) How old are you?

How old are you?

• 19 or under

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • 20-29

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • 30-39

Votes: 40 23.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • 50-59

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • 60-69

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • 70 or older - the rest of you are a bunch of young punks

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Don't feel bad... I'm younger and mine's falling out. Wait until it starts growing on your back. :eek:

My forehead is getting bigger and bigger every year as my hair keeps sliding back. Don't have to wait for the back hair, already there. Found an eyebrow hair the other day that was literally 2 1/2 inches long. Stupid thing spanned an entire eye. Don't even get me started on nose hair.

Why my wife finds me attractive is a mystery to me.

My forehead is getting bigger and bigger every year as my hair keeps sliding back. Don't have to wait for the back hair, already there. Found an eyebrow hair the other day that was literally 2 1/2 inches long. Stupid thing spanned an entire eye. Don't even get me started on nose hair.

Why my wife finds me attractive is a mystery to me.

Welcome to Leonid Breshnev syndrome - I routinely pull such things from my eyebrows. I bet I could braid the things and make an awesome tow rope someday...

I will celebrate the fifth anniversary of my 39 birthday in April. I still remember my Dad calling me on my 39th to say we are the same age now, he just has more anniversary's.:smile5:

Pass The Motrin.....

My hair has been slowly growing baack.... Only thing i can figure out is.....I was losing alot burning the candle at both ends.(Teens till mid 30's too many U turns under the sheets) I was a dog chasing the skirts.... then i had one of those OOP's a rip in the protection. :yikes: :treed: Thirteen yrs later two kids (12-10), menopause:shots:, No more U Turns and the ole chrome dome is slowly filling in.....Go Figure
Oh.. I'm related to Gen. Grant so the kids keep me young
pass the motrin please..:cruch:

Mike you and I are going to lonely here at the bottom of this chart. There has to be some more of us on here. I think they are lying about their age and refusing to vote.:eek:
Yup... buncha' liars!):h
Damn it's scary down there... not!
Right, wrong, happy or sad, I wouldn't trade a one of those years.

Back