• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

08-10' nav lights

dmaxx3500

Deputy
Reaction score
has anybody had a gm nav apart to look inside?,,i just bought a gm nav [its out of an arcadia/envoy] so its got red lights ,they look like crap [real bright] ,i need to change them or the bulb covers to green so the match the truck

did you get it from oem-radios? if so i would call and return it and get the bose version with the aqua lights. then just put an amplifier in with a pac adapter and you will be all set.

i wanted one with a built-in amp,and im just going to open up this one and take off the red bulb covers,,this one is plug and play

Would love to have one for my wifes 04' Tahoe...cause she wants nav capabilities...but don't think she would let me spend that kind of coin...

pepp,these are for nbs trucks,but 03-06 setups are cheap,i did my 06 3500 for about 750 in 07,,ive seen 05-06 nav non lux headunits for as cheap as 250 lately,ive probuly got a few old discs too ,PM me if you need to work on a setup

i don't know if they are bulbs, bulb covers, or the face cover is tinted.

i actually emailed delphi and did not get a suitable answer. i ended up getting the denso and wiring everrything up to an amp and it was worth it. done it in 4 trucks now and did normal nav installs on 3 03-06 trucks as well with the built in amp units and it sounds way better using an external amp.

pepp,these are for nbs trucks,but 03-06 setups are cheap,i did my 06 3500 for about 750 in 07,,ive seen 05-06 nav non lux headunits for as cheap as 250 lately,ive probuly got a few old discs too ,PM me if you need to work on a setup

her 04' tahoe is the z71 with bose...It was the top of the line tahoe in 04' with every option...still don't know if that would be a lux amp or not...

I have the build sheet bookmarked from DP that someone did years ago...

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167734

Back