• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

07 LBZ

jcool

#78 A(ACLU) FNG
Reaction score
I found dark blue SLT sierra cc lb 4x4 fully loaded with 80k on its clock for 27k. looks to be in great shape. my father is considering purchasing it. what should i look for in it as it was owned by a guy that hauled boats for a living. what would a fair price be? i will post the vin and get a carfax as well and some pics if i can get some. thanks guys. he is also considering buying my truck 03 LB7 loaded for 17k. anyone think that would be a better option for him?

27K is way to high for the current economy. I got my truck with 17K on the clock 1LT not fully loaded but all I needed to pull and go fast, and I pickerd her up for around 24 or somethin I can't remember with my trade in it was not much at all. But the LBZ and 6 speed alli are the best combo out there. Tons of power and the 6 speed alli si just flat out awsome the manual option is the best. I would tell your old man to talk the dealer down to 24 or so and go with it.

27K is way to high for the current economy. I got my truck with 17K on the clock 1LT not fully loaded but all I needed to pull and go fast, and I pickerd her up for around 24 or somethin I can't remember with my trade in it was not much at all. But the LBZ and 6 speed alli are the best combo out there. Tons of power and the 6 speed alli si just flat out awsome the manual option is the best. I would tell your old man to talk the dealer down to 24 or so and go with it.

thanks for the info. since this one actually has 80k on it and hauled quite a bit its life i would guess i think he definitely needs to go down on the price. the dealer is one of them second hand mom and pop places. he told my dad when he stopped by that a gmc dealer came by and offered him 26,500 for the truck. i dont believe a word he said about that with the mileage it has for its young life.

Yeah I have dealt with dealers who have said the same BS to me about a dealer coming by and offerin way to much for the truck. He is full of it. Either he comes down on price or tell him to call the dealer back

Yeah I have dealt with dealers who have said the same BS to me about a dealer coming by and offerin way to much for the truck. He is full of it. Either he comes down on price or tell him to call the dealer back

trucks still there, guy wont go down but to 26 on the price so we walked. he will call in a few weeks i bet but by then dad will have bought my truck.

should have said before you left... "I WILL buy a truck within the week... if it is this one... so be it... if not...oh well"

...now... what you do is call him in a couple days to ask him if he's decided to come down on the price...because your about to drive 4oo miles in a couple of days to pick up one very similar but with less miles for $3000 less...tell him you like his truck better but not $3000 better...

it's worth a shot...

Back