• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

07 LBZ - P0621 & P0403 Codes Set

Can you believe it??? I put 80 miles on it and the light is back on w/a 403 code.... ACCKKK!!
lol.

My wife's at the ride with the truck so I'll deal with it later this week.

Can you believe it??? I put 80 miles on it and the light is back on w/a 403 code.... ACCKKK!!
lol.

My wife's at the ride with the truck so I'll deal with it later this week.

Jason, what did your receipt from the dealer say they did/replace?

They suck, the dealer knows that does not work very often. Sorry to hear you will be making another trip in for your new EGR valve......

This dealer sure does... I wonder if they even cleaned it or just flashed it honestly... 80 miles, all freeway... come on... ? :eek::sad:
I'll take it to the Chevy dealer if i have to but, since i have the flash I might just soak it in Simple green myself. I just have to find it :p

Let them deal with it. They should've replaced it when it was in there the first time. Lazy bastards...

Jason: I went through this too. The 1st trip they cleaned it, reprogrammed the ECM and sent me on my way. The CEL Light came on in a 1/4 mile. I called the dealer as I left the lot and told him the CEL Light was already on and to order the EGR Valve and Motor. I had to make the 2nd trip about a week later. So far so good, as they replaced everything.

I'm going to have them replace it; then tune it out. This is the only trouble I've ever had with this truck and it's bugging me. LOL

Same here. Good thing it is a pretty regular type of issue, and not one out of the ordinary. Pretty easy to fix it permanently.

Just got back from the CHEVY dealer and LOVE them!!!
They're GREAT, I'm really happy I found someone that's no BS!

They saw the bulletin, and said that cleaning it never works, sicne this one's been cleaned we're just going to replace it like we normally would...

My problem is FIXED! :)

jason tune it out once they do the valve. send me the stock tune and i will make the changes for you and send it back for you to flash it. pretty easy to do.

i sit and watch/assist my dealer do all work on my truck.... i'm just slightly anal about it ;)

my egr motor and valve are sitting in the toolbox along with a couple other emissions related items. that way i can say that they are "still in the truck"...... hahahaha

Back