• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

(07/08/09) How many fun road trips longer than 2 days are you planning this summer?

(07/08/09) How many fun road trips longer than 2 days are you planning this summer?

• None... :(

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 7 16.7%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I have no idea...

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
just went to canada. not much of a roadtrip but it took 12 hours to get there and i was there longer then 2 days

supposed to fly out to palm springs pick up my buddies dads car and road trip it back i imagine it will take some time cus Vegas will be a must even if its not on the way

going to va for a week end of july. staying on the beach with family. first get a way since my hunny moon 5 yrs ago.

Im sure we will, wife does a couple big horse shows in PA and we like to go down to southern Ohio in the country to camp out and 4wheel too

We're planning a lot of 3 day weekends starting with the Swamp pop festival this weekend. Plent of bands, beer and food.

I plan on moving in September but, I do not consider this a vacation.

Hopefully next year unless I am deployed. :eek:

6+ I enjoy 3 day weekends over week long vacations most of the time. We still do at least 1-2 9 day vacations, but then about 1 a month 3 day trips. We've done this the entire 23 years we've been together.

Just got back from a 6 day camping trip. The ol' 6.5 impressed the crap out of me again. It pulls my heavy 30' fifth wheel like a champ. Plan on a few more trips this summer, problem is it kinda cuts into my time with Oprah (bike).

Just got back from our yearly trip week long trip to lopez lake in california. Going to el capitan beach for labor day weekend. Then yosemite in october for a few days. We are fortunate to be able to do this in this economy. Jerry.

On one now... :D

Heading south to the land of cheap beer!

That's surprising coming from a Canadian...many think our stuff is nasty.
I have found a new love for the micro breweries. Hard to find, but now and then you find a gooden.

We just got back from a 10 day week in the woods at our lake property. Unexpected, but got a break in the action from work so we had to take advantage. We typically take the RV out for 3 day weekends every two to three weeks and haul our bikes with for a little exercise.

Back