• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

‘73 Bronco

Big T

Reaction score
Got it out of my backyard and up to the now cleaned out garage at our Big Bear Lake home. Plan is to get a new body (they sell complete ones now) and finish the restoration. We’ll put in a NV4500 OD trans plus power steering. Then we’ll sell it to the highest biddder.

8995E80F-7830-445A-8545-07B37D99CA3E.jpeg152EB739-1BA5-4149-A024-0D9BEED61C13.jpeg

Nice, it should be in high demand. My great uncle had a late 60's early 70's bronco. He ran it all over the farm on the steep terrain, more than once I thought we had crashed and rolled over on this steep mountain terrain.

Nice, it should be in high demand. My great uncle had a late 60's early 70's bronco. He ran it all over the farm on the steep terrain, more than once I thought we had crashed and rolled over on this steep mountain terrain.

Neighbor at Big Bear Lake said he saw one at the auto show in Carmel, CA and they were asking $200K for it.

Friend of mine has one of these classic Broncos with around 1/2 million miles on it. MT as well. One of those been in the family forever so money can't buy it. Also has a 1988 crew cab long bed fort 3/4 ton pickup with same extreme miles on it. He has only blown one 7.3 IDI engine in it so far.

The joys of salt free roads.

Back