• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets get the word out....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post here!

lol

I had no idea the name of this forum when I started Chit on "the other site" about towing. Too funny!

Thanks for comin...

You may find this a bit more suited for your needs my friend.

I'll have to give this site a good Test Drive over the next few evenings.

I just have to laugh. . . over 60% of their users use their trucks for towing and they don't cater to them? I'm not that smart of a guy but, I wouldn't just cater to them. . . I would dam exploit them! Make the Towing sections so huge and interesting and such a draw that advertisers were banging down my door to pay me money to use my site to sell stuff to them.

What's funny is I've told them that in the past and they still don't get it.

Oh well. . . not my problem and I don't want this site to be about bashing them. Would rather it be about real issues.

Cowracers in.

Man, gone for 4 days towing the band trailer up to Cleveland and back (no I didnt back into anything) and all hell breaks loose on the other 'place'.

The OT section looked like it was overrun by the intellectually challanged.

So, here I am. Who wants to be the first to call me a pinko liberal? :D

Tim

Cowracers in.

Man, gone for 4 days towing the band trailer up to Cleveland and back (no I didnt back into anything) and all hell breaks loose on the other 'place'.

Tim

I'm glad that you made it over, Tim.

Cowracers in.

Tim

Pinko Liberal.:smileydan:

Good to see you Tim. Glad you didn't hit anything, this time.:D

Hey Tim, have you had the land yacht out yet this spring. We just spent the weekend in ours and damn it was crazy. I still don't have the antifreeze out of the lines from the winterization. Gotta get that done before this weekend.:cryin:

Hey Tim, have you had the land yacht out yet this spring. We just spent the weekend in ours and damn it was crazy. I still don't have the antifreeze out of the lines from the winterization. Gotta get that done before this weekend.:cryin:

Not yet. No time.

I gotta get it over to the house this weekend from the storage lot. I bought an Ebay 7 inch Back up camera system (real nice, worth every penny of the $250 it cost) that I gotta put in, and I wanna start stocking it with things I will need, dishes, utensils, coffemaker, etc.

Then we are going trail riding at Flatnasty ORV park over memorial day, and planning on camping in it all weekend, boonie style! I just gotta find a place to dump tanks afterwards. :shiiiiiite:

Tim

Another from the Dp, I dont post much and dont currently drive a diesel. I am however currently in the market for one. Mostly a reader but will share my knowledge when I can.

Looks like a promising site! I'll be checking it out....anything about getting chapters or not high on the priority list?

06Dmaxpwr on that other site....;)....Had to switch the username over, sorry

Cowracers in.

Tim

Welcome... you pinko liberal :ciappa:

Another DP member coming over 'just in case' :rolleyes5: I will still be a member there unless the talked about Armageddon comes. No one knows for sure. It may not look good right now, but I still have hope.

Hey...let us not use other site's PM servers to spread our word...let your pals know where we are via e-mail and other mediums...

I had to ban a few on the other site for exactly that, and would hate to seem hypocritical on this one...mostly because I am not. :sifone:

Thanks.

I agree with Dually. I am all for growing this site and getting back to a place without all the BS, name calling, bashing, false info, newbies spewing there mouths.... but lets be respectable about it. We shouldn't be using the DP as a way to convert members, once they are fed up or not happy with the way things are going, they will find us one way or another.

That said, can't wait to see what the site turns into. It has a strong start with very knowledgeable founders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back