• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'll be around I try looking at all the forms and answering what I can and stuff like Vin checks and tsb's, Hey Jeff what ever happened with my old truck and that guy?

I'll be around I try looking at all the forms and answering what I can and stuff like Vin checks and tsb's, Hey Jeff what ever happened with my old truck and that guy?

It is in Iowa, and I had to pay for a rebuild on the transfer case.

It is in Iowa, and I had to pay for a rebuild on the transfer case.

thought they said trains was slipping? what was it pump rub or what ever they call it.sorry to hear that never leaked and worked great but wasnt used much before we traded since it never snowed enough to use it.

QUOTE=ripmf666;7587]Hey Mike we need to work on a tsb area here lol[/QUOTE]

yep, Chris and Nick got alot going on right now. We'll hit them up in a few days. ;)

That and I just got my access back to an electronic GM parts catalog through dealerworld :cornut:

Last edited:
What did you get locked out from dealer world or is the parts catalog something different then were we getthe tsb's and vins

What did you get locked out from dealer world or is the parts catalog something different then were we getthe tsb's and vins
Its in a different part of dealerworld, the access I have to dealerworld hadn't been approved to load the plug-in until this past thursday. the catalog is the new snap-on catalog that some of the dealers are using. back to doing everything but actually selling the part.

cecil county, MD...been there back a few years when I was statioined at APG. Been to the track a few times too.

Welcome to the site

Back