• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Kinda excited

Dieseldad97

I now know why.
Reaction score
Saturday morning I'm meeting up with member MFGGURU to install a TM on my truck. Seems he has the right spring and made one for his truck, so he offered to help me with mine. Nice guy. I hope it all goes well.:smile5:

I wasnt trying to scare you, I had mine set with almost no boost not knowing to be safe, when you have a gauge and have it set right it is night and day differance!

Never seen a truck explode before, dieseldad... take video, OK?

:) just kidding... I have a lot of faith in mfguru...

Just wanted to see your eyes get huge :D

I blow up a 6.5 Jim, its not fun.. and it didnt have a turbo master :eek:

Should be fun, I'm looking forward to it. Picked up some stuff to make boost setup for him, cost me 13 bucks, low pressure gauge 7.95 0-15 psi, brass barbed fitting, plastic pressure line. Cheap hugh? Good enough to get started, until he buys something pretty, kinda like the avatar pics he uses. Jeepers, I keep getting distracted when I read Dieseldad's posts!):h

Yep, doing at my shop at the high school where I teach. Floor heat!:thumbsup:
Every tool you can imagine!):h

Now i am jealous..I want to build me one of those, it seem every thing goes to hell in the winter..:sad:

Mike / Ge ,,,Is it working, like brummm, brummm.

Last edited:
Back