• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sale through Black Friday

Twisted Steel Performance

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
Reaction score
73 - 94 Chevy GMC Truck, Burb, Tahoe, 2 piece steering shafts ( eliminate the rag joint )
15% 0ff sale price 290.00$ shipped ( 3 sets )

002.JPG
While these last only

95 - 2000 Chevy GMC Truck, Burb, Tahoe, 2 piece steering shafts ( eliminate the rag joint )
15% 0ff sale price 290.00$ shipped ( 3 sets )

003.JPG
005.JPG

6.5 STD bore 18:1 w/valve pockets, 3 side ceramic coating shipped.
Sale price 780.00$ only 1 set left.

073.JPG

6.5 STD bore 18.5: 1 pistons without valve pockets, 3 sided ceramic coating shipped
780.00$ shipped ( 3 sets left )

002 (2).JPG
003 (2).JPG

Come on now, these are brand new + coated for the same or lower than most other new sets....
I did not mean to insinuate they were overpriced. When you can't afford a quart of oil, you dang sure can not afford pistons. Lol

If i had money, I'd buy a 99 Suburban and have you work your magic

I know. All I need is a winning lottery number and I would be splurging
I did not mean to insinuate they were overpriced. When you can't afford a quart of oil, you dang sure can not afford pistons. Lol

If i had money, I'd buy a 99 Suburban and have you work your magic
Seems we both must be in the same boat. :woot: Guess I should buy a PB ticket from time to time. If I hit a big one, I`ll give us all a real nice treat and TS Performance`d be busy for a very long time.

Hmmm....dancing in the rain....this sounds like a made for TV movie on life time..lol..don't feel bad guys ive been so broke lately that I tried to pay attention with an i.o.u....but thinking those would look real good under my hood...gotta see how close I am to maxing out the visa..

Back