• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L FOR SALE

Hey,

Was curious if you got a chance to snap any pics yet?

Thanks!
Truthfully I have to wait for my son to visit so I can gain access to these parts there are too many heavy parts in the way, 'I do know the lower radiator shroud has trimmed about 3/8" by the cooling fan when the factory motor mounts took a dump.

OK, not a problem. :)

Do you know if the shroud is the "shallow" one that has sharp stiffening ribs and thinner plastic, or is it the thick sculpted shroud?

I "think" the shallow sharp ribbed one went hand in hand with the thread on fan clutch.

Here are the images the last one shows blade impact that chipped the shroud "no cracks." If interested PM me your full address so I can travel into town packaging shipping store for price of delivery.
DSCI0001.JPGDSCI0002.JPGDSCI0003.JPGDSCI0004.JPG

I didn't see it marked sold. Do you still have the engine accessory brackets? It has the dual alt setup?

Thanks

I didn't see it marked sold. Do you still have the engine accessory brackets? It has the dual alt setup?

Thanks
Yes, I still have the engine accessory brackets comes w/d/s rear bracket however; the front d/s alt/gen bracket w/idler is sold but is an easy fabrication using 3/8' plate which I can detail for you. PM me if still interested.

On another note; I looked at your step-side image and thought I wished I still had mine.

Hey, sorry to not get back to you. That is the shroud I need. My ZIP is 67733. PM me with the quote, and I will get you my Paypal e-mail.

Thanks!

OK sorry for the late response I need to find time too get into town to the post office or UPS for shipping quotes & boxes strong and big enough for the requested items.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot... Is there any difference between using that downpipe which steps you up to 4 in... And just using a 3-inch to 4-inch adapter at the bottom of your downpipe??

Back