• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

6.5L 6.5L TD Engines

98HMC4

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 2 engines over here.

1 I know has a cracked #8.

The other came in on a truck that I'm assuming its in rough shape. Someone transplanted a Truck configured 6.5 into an H1 I bought. since it won't package this way in the engine compartment, there solution was to remove the turbo and intake pipe. basically its got EGR all the time. It also misses when starting up - it will stay running on its own but I'm not calling it a strong runner by any means, The #8 truck ran all the time with cracked cylinder so what does that tell you.

Not sure what this stuff is worth used, just throwing it out that i have this stuff. i can part out as requested, Theres got to be good parts in there still. - Injection pumps or electronics are not for sale -

Price TBD

What year are the engines? May need some heads...

Hey guys, I’ve been out of town since last week, will be back in eye sight of the motors next week. Sorry for not responding I will get back with proper info

Vote to close thread as stuff really isn't obtainable. Suggest OP post back up when you have the time to actually sell it.

Vote to close thread as stuff really isn't obtainable. Suggest OP post back up when you have the time to actually sell it.

Does anyone actually have any time to spare though? :) If he wanted an immediate sale and offered immediate service, he would have put "calls only" and gave out his phone number.

This is like getting mad when someone wont respond immediately to a text message.

JMO though.

Back