• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wheres BERK?

Well go back and look for him. But for gods sake don't get caught & don't get tangled up in that rolled up barbed wire either. If you aren't back by Dawn we'll send out search & rescue. And we'll be sure to talk to Dawn to make sure your by her.

Did you send it in code? such as with spaces?
diesel towing resource . com
If you sent it dieseltowingresource.com he won't get it at DP Unless you sent it to his personal email

Did you send it in code? such as with spaces?
diesel towing resource . com
If you sent it dieseltowingresource.com he won't get it at DP Unless you sent it to his personal email

i'm fairly certain that my budlight induced fingers typed out the whole URL. my one week vacation should start sometime soon...

EDIT: which moderator over there is going to give me a rash of shit???... hell, half of the mods over there are already on here...

Last edited:
Half? Hell, we all needed a place to go. Too bad I was fired or I'd be sending you on your way for a week...:sifone:

Why would that be a bad thing?:smilewinkgrin:

well i suppose....

there's always a deal or two in the marketplace....

EDIT: i just checked BERK's profile on DP, he hasn't logged on since the 1st of May. he's gonna be confused as hell...

Last edited:
well i suppose....

there's always a deal or two in the marketplace....

EDIT: i just checked BERK's profile on DP, he hasn't logged on since the 1st of May. he's gonna be confused as hell...
when is he not confused?:biggrinjester:

Back