• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

When is the next GTG? Ready for " Guns N Gumbo"

Whenever you are ready Vincent, give me a call...

If it's an LSU game weekend, I'm buying a projector and 120 inch screen for games while camping this year...I just need a makeshift portable dish and a receiver to add to my current plan...

I'd like to do it sooner, but there is a 6.5 guy coming from Germany in October and I'd love to show him some southern hospitality(in addition to his family staying at my house)

I can call Otis and see whats up and Charlie too...any odd scheduling you may have that we need to work around?

I know Charlie works 30 on and 30 off just off the African coast, so we'll have to see what everyone's schedule is...

I'll PM you my number in case you lost it...(and yours might have changed)

If you are cooking I will be there!
thumbsup.gif

Marty, do you have any special dates?

we may as well get them out on the table for consideration...

better fix that camper fast LOL

Vince & Marty...I came across these pictures (taken by Marty's Wife)

Checking to see if you are still interested...maybe we can make it as good as this one, with as many trucks as last time...

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1674.jpg
    IMG_1674.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3
Well Dang...

did you ever finish up the slide in?

How long is this deployment?

I start leave next week, will work my butt of on it then. It is not done yet.

It is a 1 year tour with a guaranteed return to Fort Hood. Not really a deployment, hopefully will not be getting shot at our blown up.

I start leave next week, will work my butt of on it then. It is not done yet.

It is a 1 year tour with a guaranteed return to Fort Hood. Not really a deployment, hopefully will not be getting shot at our blown up.

You taking the family? Man...I respect what you do...I couldn't be away from my family for 1 week let alone 1 year...much respect!

You taking the family? Man...I respect what you do...I couldn't be away from my family for 1 week let alone 1 year...much respect!

No, the family is staying in Texas. The wife is about to get into nursing school. Thanks! :thumbsup:

MP aren't you Marty? What are you going to be doing for duty? Reason I ask is, a co-worker of 30 years has a daughter that's a fresh boot MP getting assigned to Korea next month. Last name Wedge

I'll bring this thread back from the dead :shame:

Just pre cooked about a 5 gallon pot of chicken and sausage gumbo for tailgating this coming weekend.

anyone interested?

:hungry:

MP aren't you Marty? What are you going to be doing for duty? Reason I ask is, a co-worker of 30 years has a daughter that's a fresh boot MP getting assigned to Korea next month. Last name Wedge

I apologize Mike, I just saw this. I never went to Korea. Forced to retire at 21+ years. Yes I was an MP. How is your buddy's daughter doing as an MP?

If you could give me a farther out notice, I would show up too this.
I had a blast last time I visited with you.

Just made it for the LSU v Bama tailgate this weekend...but have enough if anyone wants to visit sooner LOL

How's the wife and kids Marty?

They were young and a handful at the gtg.

I remember ya'll being big Texas Longhorn Fans

Next year Sat, Sep 07 We will be playing Texas in Austin

Maybe you'd like to host a couple LSU fans for a joint tailgate for the game...we can do some serious cooking and maybe drink a few cold ones.

@DieselCash

Just made it for the LSU v Bama tailgate this weekend...but have enough if anyone wants to visit sooner LOL

How's the wife and kids Marty?

They were young and a handful at the gtg.

I remember ya'll being big Texas Longhorn Fans

Next year Sat, Sep 07 We will be playing Texas in Austin

Maybe you'd like to host a couple LSU fans for a joint tailgate for the game...we can do some serious cooking and maybe drink a few cold ones.

You and your family is always welcome. I live about 1 hour from the stadium.
The family is good, wife is good, Thanks for asking.

I've got to put in for tickets to that one...since it's not a neutral site, LSU will allocate the 5,000 or so tickets by priority points...and I'm not a Big money donor.

I donate what I can a little more than the required for tickets...and the rest of my money to them is tuition for my son who is @ LSU in his first year of pre-med...and my daughter will be there in two very short years...no early retirement for me.

Back