• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

So, who's where in the PNW?

83GMCK2500

Reaction score
I grew up in Othello, WA on a farm & lived there 22 years. Recently my dad sold the farm and we moved down to Dayton, WA. I am currently going to school in Pullman, WA. I bounce around the SE corner of the state, and over into ID a bit.

Mods: This might make a good sticky after enough members sound off.

North of Moscow a tad.

Lived in Idaho since '78. Most of it in Idaho Falls but I've managed to live in just about every part of the state except the panhandle and Twin Falls area.

i'm in auburn, but am all over the south and east sound. also shelton/elma a lot.

Boise Idaho if you couldn't tell... :p Do you know Pat Simmons in Othello? He owns a sign company...

Rob

Pretty sure, he got a brother named Ken that has worked at New Holland for years? I've heard the name around, but I've been to New Holland countless times, I know Ken.

Grew up in Edgewood, Wa (between Tacoma and Seattle), then moved to Pullman 5 years ago for school and haven't left.

Maybe once enough members see the thread, we could try planning a meet for next year?

I am in magic valley of Idaho a month or so each year. haul stuff up to Nyssa OR once in a while. was born and raised to about 4 in Gooding, the current location of the family farm, and where we reside for one month doing small grain harvest.

not that great of town, so no need to apologize, there are reasons we moved! :D the farm community is fine, but there are so...many..illegal...immigrants... actually, that seems to be the whole valley.

just so we are clear, I never had to suffer with being IN the town, we lived on the farm 4 miles out...so maybe I should associate with Shoshone...... :D

I do enjoy ithe Idaho falls area, and most of the highway 20 corridor for that matter. A little less trashy than the magic valley. Was in saint anthony often one summer, as we were moving some purchases bought at Beddes Farm Center when they closed. it was a fairly secretive auction, and we were buying crap for pennies on the dollar. Drove a hillside combine from there to Gooding! Good thing Gleaners have a good road gear, as that trip was long enough.

Back