• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Midwest/ Great Lakes - Where are you from?

I work in the office in Frankfort, IL, but I just bought a house right near Griffith, IN. I've got a g/f I visit in Rensselaer, and my best friend who I visit about 2 wkends a month in West Lafayette, and I grew up in Martinsville, IN (where my parents live). Oh, and I've been sent to jobs as far down as Bloomington, IL & Greenwood, IN - from the Frankfort, IL office.

So - in summary - during the week - I'm laying my head near Griffith. Any other part of the day or week - I don't even know till that time comes around.

I work in the office in Frankfort, IL, but I just bought a house right near Griffith, IN. I've got a g/f I visit in Rensselaer, and my best friend who I visit about 2 wkends a month in West Lafayette, and I grew up in Martinsville, IN (where my parents live). Oh, and I've been sent to jobs as far down as Bloomington, IL & Greenwood, IN - from the Frankfort, IL office.

So - in summary - during the week - I'm laying my head near Griffith. Any other part of the day or week - I don't even know till that time comes around.
I work in Mokena on 191st st. We'll have meet up one day Forest...:thumbsup:

Forest, got your PM but system wouldn't let me reply. Either your PM is off or you don't qualify yet... I'm at Formax across from Darvin's dist. center on 191st

Clifton, Illinois. I haven't lived more than 20 miles from the house I grew up in. You never know what will happen in a few years though. I'm not sure I'll be able to retire in Illinois

Wow five pages of members and apparently I'm the only one who grew up on the Northern side of the Great Lakes in Thunder Bay. I was there most of my life then I joined the Navy and moved to the West Coast.

Wow five pages of members and apparently I'm the only one who grew up on the Northern side of the Great Lakes in Thunder Bay. I was there most of my life then I joined the Navy and moved to the West Coast.

I would LOVE to go up to Thunder Bay to go fishing one summer. Would love to see it up there.

I would LOVE to go up to Thunder Bay to go fishing one summer. Would love to see it up there.

Yes I miss the fishing because there is so many good places. I used to go to a lake sometimes and be the only person there. Mainly fished for Pickerel(Walleye) but I fished Steelhead, Lake Trout, Bass, and Northern Pike too.

Back