• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Harley's

FLSTFI Dave

A(ACLU)Agent Deep Driller
Reaction score
I have a 03 Fatboy, tank is my Avitar. It's built a little with a 95" set up, 10:1 pistons, S&S 570 gear drive cam, Vance and Hines Big shot longs for pipes, race tuner and Wild ones RKII bars and mustang seat...

Wife has an 07 883 Low sportster, one year old April 15 with just over 10,000 miles on it.

I am thinking about getting an 09 FLHX Street Glide:)

My Bike

Wife and I on the 03 Fatboy at Yellowstone 2005

attachment.php

03 Fatboy at the house

attachment.php

Wifes 07 Sportster and my Fatboy

attachment.php

Attachments

• bike dp 3.jpg
    bike dp 3.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 84
  • bike dp 5.jpg
    bike dp 5.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 82
  • bike 4 dp.jpg
    bike 4 dp.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 83
I have a 03 Fatboy, tank is my Avitar. It's built a little with a 95" set up, 10:1 pistons, S&S 570 gear drive cam, Vance and Hines Big shot longs for pipes, race tuner and Wild ones RKII bars and mustang seat...

Wife has an 07 883 Low sportster, one year old April 15 with just over 10,000 miles on it.

I am thinking about getting an 09 FLHX Street Glide:)

I have looked at the Fatboy's but have not bought yet, at 6'10" tall I need a Large bike and don't want to look like I belong in the circus on a small bike, any suggestions?

I have looked at the Fatboy's but have not bought yet, at 6'10" tall I need a Large bike and don't want to look like I belong in the circus on a small bike, any suggestions?

I would sugest you sit on a bunch of different Harleys if that is what your interested in. However I feel you will have to look at a floor board relocation kit to move them forward some on just about any of them. I am 6'2" and if I was any taller, I would have mine moved forward, and that goes for just about all the Harleys....I like leg room...

The Dragon

My Brother live in Oak Ridge and teaches as well as rides every chance he gets.

He's trying to get me and my buddies to ride down.. 1000 miles from NH to do the Dragon.. Have you done it?

I have the video and looks like a nice ride.. The 11 mile stretch of road with 318 turns on US Highway 129, which crosses the Tennessee and North Carolina state lines I guess it's very popular site for motorcyclists and g-machines.

Nice bike. I'd like to eventually get a street glide. My neighbour got one at the end of last year. 08 with the 96 and 6 speed. Real nice bike.

Myself currently I have a 06 sportster 1200 custom. Some chrome and set of andrews N4 cams have been added.

My Brother live in Oak Ridge and teaches as well as rides every chance he gets.

He's trying to get me and my buddies to ride down.. 1000 miles from NH to do the Dragon.. Have you done it?

I have the video and looks like a nice ride.. The 11 mile stretch of road with 318 turns on US Highway 129, which crosses the Tennessee and North Carolina state lines I guess it's very popular site for motorcyclists and g-machines.

The Dragon is part of US129 as it goes accross Deals gap from Robinsville NC to Tn near the foot hills parkway.

It is a great ride, I usually only ride it the weekdays. On the week ends it gets insane with the wana be racers on the crotch rockets.

It is a great ride though, we usually go over via the dragon and drop down a bit and take the Cherahola skyway back, another great ride.

Nice bike. I'd like to eventually get a street glide. My neighbour got one at the end of last year. 08 with the 96 and 6 speed. Real nice bike.

Myself currently I have a 06 sportster 1200 custom. Some chrome and set of andrews N4 cams have been added.

Nice ride, those 1200 are very quick especially with a hotter cam like you have.

I am really hoping to add the 09 street glide to my stable. I just love them with the new engine and trans. I would have them make it the 110 inch before I brought it home :sifone:

Running an 03 Ultra Classic. She doesn't get much love these days since I always have my 6 month old with me (which makes up for the lack of riding time).

I'll try to get some pics up of our run to Rolling Thunder last year.

I have the three in my sig

Attachments

• IMAG0267-1.jpg
    IMAG0267-1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 16
These are mine,one is no longer with us rip.I still have the hard tail but it is for sale.Going to buy a couple enduros or some type of dirt bike (the wife wants to ride in dirt).Oh the beat-up one is a 95 Road King with all the add-ons.The frame was bent in three places from front to back forks were broken it was a mess to say the least.

Attachments

• PICT0111.jpg
    PICT0111.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo_2007_4_25_23_12_33_edited.jpg
    Photo_2007_4_25_23_12_33_edited.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo_2007_4_25_23_23_19_edited.jpg
    Photo_2007_4_25_23_23_19_edited.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
dang....I thougth my spill was bad, I don't like to hit anything, I slid under a SUV on I 10 a few weeks ago, got my new jacket in today with alot more padding, it sure is alot heavier too...

I have a 2005 HD Deuce. I have some money in it, like WCC Hell Bents, WCC Iron Cross Air Cleaner, SE 211 cams, Choppers Inc. 8" risers, Drag bars, SS braided lines and some old school pin striping.

I am also in the process of gathering parts for my garage built WCC CFL bike!!

My old 66 is all that I have left.I'll try to post pictures later.It's got a 93" S&S with lots of head work,560 cam and a Super G carb.It's got a Mallory Unilite distributor and 4 plug heads with twin Dyna coils and a 4 speed with close ratio Andrews gears...It runs all right,for a 48 year old bike.:shocked:I am presently in the process of re-building the original motor.I've owned a Deuce with a Big Bore and a stroked 04' Softail Heritage.Sold em' both!

Here's some recent pictures.

2005 Fat-Boy EFI. 95 Inch ,10.5:1 Compression,Andrews Cams,Polished Ported heads with blow offs, Screaming Eagle Map. Dyno'd at 100/100 to dial it in needs performance dyno time as there was some left on the table.

Attachments

• car bike 016.jpg
    car bike 016.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 5
  • car bike 015.jpg
    car bike 015.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2
  • car bike 014.jpg
    car bike 014.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 3
Couple idiots that came with the autobody tech working on my car. :D

Wish I owned the Male Pit ,wouldn't have to worry about anyone ever stealing my scoot.

Attachments

• bike and car 003.jpg
    bike and car 003.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 9
  • bike and car 004.jpg
    bike and car 004.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 10
I ride an '04 Heritage Softail. I do like the twin 88 and the power it gives. Alot better than my old Shovelhead. I'll try getting some pics of her whenever I get my lazy ass off the computer.

Side note: Anyone with a Softail ever had their fork turn out on them? Those bolts HD installed from the factory will break. Check yours!!! Just a heads-up!

Here is my 66 and the 04 that I sold!:ihih:

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0464.JPG
    IMG_0464.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
Back