• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Post your Rig Or Recovery...

l_5821a12920ff50acaf12acc377b6757e.jpg

Mud/work truck
IMGP0104-1.jpg

Used to be a mud truck
IMGP0017.jpg

Got ya cover Deere Freak.

Hey, that trailer doesn't look like it has a Deere on it. :smilielol5:

Attachments

• CIMG0225_5.jpg
    CIMG0225_5.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 43
  • CIMG0223_3.jpg
    CIMG0223_3.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Copy of CIMG0174_28.jpg
    Copy of CIMG0174_28.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 40
Got ya cover Deere Freak.

I've got some good recovery pics since then. not even 2 4wd trucks could pull me going down hill hehe, and to think i got 1 2wd truck stuck. must have done a good job, btw never use chain except as a last resort. Had one i thought was invulnerable and broke it like it was a thread.

Last edited:
I have only been stuck once in this truck. I was creeping slowly in tall grass trying to find the road to my deer stand and drove off into a mud hole the feral hogs created. Muddy pic is from where I knew where the mud hole was and drove thru it accordingly.

picture.php

picture.php

see if i can make it work.. my uncle thinks i get it stuck just so i can drive his Deere 6400, i think he's on to something......

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 52
see if i can make it work.. my uncle thinks i get it stuck just so i can drive his Deere 6400, i think he's on to something......

That reminds me.

I don't have a picture, but I got my Dmax stuck to the axles in ugly mud in one of our pastures a couple of years ago. I pulled it out with our tractor.

A 1950 Ford 8n. ):h

Gearing is a wonderful thing!

That reminds me.

I don't have a picture, but I got my Dmax stuck to the axles in ugly mud in one of our pastures a couple of years ago. I pulled it out with our tractor.

yes it is a wonderful thing(gearing)..torque multiplier....those pics would have been nice..ohh well

That reminds me.

amazing what 20-30 hp can do

Here is mine after playing, never think to get pictures when Im going threw the pits..
picture.php

PIC-0110.jpg

Transmission line after the hurricane. in 4x4 with the hammer down the whole way. I passed a bucket truck getting pulled by a skidder.
The spool weighs about 3500lbs.
Same place. Diff day
IMGP0542.jpg

IMGP0536.jpg

Back