• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wtf!!!

I got a kick out of that too.

Theyre always bragging about it. Sure its a decent truck and does have decent power. But it also gets 12mpg. Now give a Tundra guy 10K to mod his truck and give a DMax guy 10K to mod his truck, then take them down the track.

So I am at this Huge truck show today...thank god I didn't buy a booth cuz it wasn't worth it, anyway Toyota had a competition putting the Chevy 1500 MAX against the Tundra...I asked the guy why don't they do the same test against a real truck...i.e. a diesel...he got pissed....lol I hate the tundra!!!

How is the Gasser Toyota in this for starters and why do they have numbers pushing diesel number? :Cry:

2008 Truck of the Year Contender Size, Weight, & Cost - Road Test - Truck Trend

My father bought a Tunbra last fall. I like the interior but I could do without the tailgate falling apart after throwing a 50 pound bag of duck decoys on it. It will pull ok but get to any hill and it's winded and we don't have big hills here in WI. He gets 12 mpg in town and 15-16 highway.

Back