• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

WTB: Rancho 4" lift for 88-98 K2500/3500

restoguy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 4in Rancho RS6469 lift kit for my 99 one ton. They are out of production so maybe someone knows where one is. I'll buy a whole rig to get the lift if its the right deal.

Were you able to find this lift on RA? I looked but couldn't find it. I'm not the sharpest knife so maybe it's there some where.

Thanks for looking out for me. Unfortunately that's the shocks that fit with this lift and not the actual lift itself. A year and a half ago I had a chance to buy a truck with this lift in it, but I hoped to find one cheaper. Now I'm kicking myself...

Any particular reason for the rancho and not any other lift?
Agree?

I've run a Zone lift and Rough Country. A lot of people knock on Rough Country due to how cheap they are to buy. Let me tell you, I've bent shocks into boomerangs and cracked leaf springs wheeling. They replaced all the parts for me free of charge. (Just part cost). They all ride the same, Rough. However to be expected.

Currently have a 4'' lift in my 09 F250, i think its Rancho, but not 100% sure.

Back