• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wrecked Trailer from Indio, CA to San Jose, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDogYJ

Reaction score
Folks,
As some of you know. I wrecked my truck and trailer a week ago or so, and its currently at a tow yard 30miles east of Indio on I-10.
My insurance is not covering any part of the trailer and the longer it sits there, the more its going to cost in storage fee's.
Its a 32ft Flat deck (102" wide) Indian Valley Gooseneck.
the gooseneck coupler is trashed, but 3 tires are good. and there is spare for the 4th which was damaged.

Wondering if anybody is going through there with a big enough trailer to drag it up and bring it to San Jose, CA. or if there is anyone in the area that is able to weld a new collar / coupler on and tow it back to San Jose?

I'd pick it up myself, but I don't have another truck with a gn hitch. I have a friend that could help, but he's about 2 weeks out. Trying to keep the storage fee's from getting out of hand since the trailer is still worth keeping and fixing.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Heres some pics to show the trailer and the damage to the coupler...

856789949_dJZj8-M.jpg

856790063_wdmFi-L.jpg

856406377_vCAsE-L.jpg

856406278_AZX2C-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back