• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who's going?

Who's going to the All Truck Nationals on 8/8- 8/10?

• Total voters
I might go its only about a 30 minute drive for me. They really neutered that show in the last couple years though. No camping, no drinking (no drunk girls), a time limit and competitor cap on the burnout contest, no sled pulls (only one year).

Ill be there for sure! I have been hearing alot about it lately so I'll have to make a hotel reservation tomorrow. I usually go friday to check in and get registered then go to the fair grounds Saturday morning leave saturday night.

Anyone going to the GM Nationals this weekend? I never went but I think im going for the day on saturday.

Went a few years ago...it was alright...parking is a rip off I think...and you mean Nationals..lol

I am paying the $40 and it gets me and another person in for the weekend. And i park right on the fair grounds. Why park a nice looking Dmax in a parking lot anyway? LOL. Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. This place needs a " spell Check". :wink5:

I might go its only about a 30 minute drive for me. They really neutered that show in the last couple years though. No camping, no drinking (no drunk girls), a time limit and competitor cap on the burnout contest, no sled pulls (only one year).

That sucks. I think it will be a good time anyway. Hope to see you there.

Ill be there for sure! I have been hearing alot about it lately so I'll have to make a hotel reservation tomorrow. I usually go friday to check in and get registered then go to the fair grounds Saturday morning leave saturday night.

Anyone going to the GM Nationals this weekend? I never went but I think im going for the day on saturday.

Make sure you look in to the hotel. There really isnt any hotel rooms left. There is some motels around though. Thats exactly what i am doing. Ill keep my eye out for you.

ill be there!! i go every year with the FullSizeChevy.com crew. we usually have 30 something members so we have a tent inside the grounds where we all park. last year i think we even beat the ford guys in attendance. always a good time, if anybody wants to be able to park inside with a club PM me

I should be there again, havent missed one in years!!!

I agree they need to have the truck pull again, The need to let Orlo inc. run it though instead of the wanna be libarator crew!

Last edited:
I should be there again, havent missed one in years!!!

I agree they need to have the truck pull again, The need to let Orlo inc. run it though instead of the wanna be libarator crew!

I hear ya about the Liberator crew, they are everywhere around here. They needed another sanctioning body in there to run the pulls. It was a great idea, and it went okay for the first time though it needed some tuning.
The Foresters who put on the Harrisburg pulls did a good job with it, but they mainly deal with tractors.
We need a better sanctioning body around here period. They need DHRA or some other national sanctioning body rules, trained officials, and more classes. Street and modified are not the answer, too many gray areas.
Sorry to go O/T

Yeah Orlo tried talking to them but they say there is no money in it? Foresters would put on a heck of a pull but again they ar ein the tractors more, but i dont think anyone would mind watchin the good tractors they would bring!!!

Ya I think the year they had the truck pulls was the best year yet! It would be cool if they brought it back. Id definatly trade them for the over done bikini contest :rofl:

Back