• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Who makes a stainless exhaust for the ol' 6.5's?

great white

Reaction score
Only one I know of is "heart throb" and it seems you habve to buy that through SSDiesel (yuck).

Any others?

Full kits or cat backs. Although, I'll be looking for a full kit when the time comes.

I won't be buying anytime real soon, but would like to have a list to shop from...

bought my stainless from SSDiesel and am happy with it. I made mu own hangers from steel rod, used a couple of theirs, and attached most of it with band clamps. I welded the rods to the exhaust with a reinforcement half section of exhaust pipe to minimize future stress cracks. Extra work, but I like to remove items easily down the road.

I got mine thorugh FloPro. No one here seems to know about it, it was a great system, had it fully clamped and welded professionally. Since I have cut it from the cab back and run a single stack but retained the crossover, downpipe and 4in piping untill the stack. I would definatley recomend it.

I got mine thorugh FloPro. No one here seems to know about it, it was a great system, had it fully clamped and welded professionally. Since I have cut it from the cab back and run a single stack but retained the crossover, downpipe and 4in piping untill the stack. I would definatley recomend it.

Where and how much?

Hearthrob is also available through other dealers. JC Whitney is one of them. There is a list of their distributers on their home page http://www.heartthrobexhaustinc.com/ They may sell retail also. I went there and got mine. It's only 25 miles from my house.
Have you checked warpspeed exhaust?
Duramax exhaust can be made to work with a 6.5 downpipe also.

Back