• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Where are the pulls this year?

cumminstrokethi

Reaction score
We need to get a list of all the pulls, in the midwest this year, started. I'm just looking into pulling. I'm definately not gonna be pulling with the big dogs, but i will try some of the more local, littler, pulls. I will be pulling with the cummins though :doh:. Can't afford to mess up that ifs on the chev :pound:

I hhavent had any problems with mine. But you have to do a lot to it.

I have tie rod sleeves, and a centerlink for starters, which really help out.

I also drop the front end as low as possible and now my weigfht bracket is made so Ill hang weights to get it even lower. My traction bars and suspension blocks are ready to go in too which will help.

If you have sleeves and keep the front end down youll keep it in one piece usually.

The pull in sauk showed that the Dmaxes can really compete with the Cummins.

I know which pulls were this memorial day weeked but its a little late for that. :D.

As for the rest of the summer I can name 4 off the top of my head but with no specific times or dates.

Lodi Ag Fair (my hometown pull)
Sauk County Fair
Arligton Firemans Fest
Doylestown Firemans fest.

Just look for firemans festivals and county fairs and your gaurunteed to get at least 10 hooks this summer. But there are plenty more. Just depends on how far you wanna travel.

They are all within 2 hrs of the state line.

If you plan on attending any just let me know. Im right next to the interstate and you could follow me to the pulls since some are a little screwy to get to.

As for Lodi it is Sunday July 13th at 7pm. However Im not sure, they may start at 6pm this year. Wither way, trucks have always pulled first if your worried about getting home sooner for work the next morning.

Last year they wouldnt let you hang weights or have any suspension mods such as bars and blocks. So keep that in mind.

Sauk County is either one week before or one week after lodi (its changed over the years) And IIRC it was on a weeknight last year.

Arlington is typically the first weekend in august. Diesels usually pull friday night 7pm.

Doylestown is in mid august.

Back