• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

whats this look like to you...

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
I may buy this exhaust....guy says it is stainless..not aluminized...he is asking 220 shipped and it comes with a brand new mbrp which i have seen a pic of.....just not sure if it looks like it is stainless or not...what do you guys think...i don't wanna pay 220 for aluminized when i can get a brand new aluminized exhaust shipped for 260....thanks for lookin...Mike

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 64
looks stainless to me by the discoloration, dang that DPF gets things really hot to do that really hot. Thats all the proof I need that whenever I get a newer D-max that thing is off right away

My buddy got a used one like that but not that discolored. He paid $200 shipped. Waste of money in my eyes. Full exhaust or nothin. If you do decide to buy it...get the price down. You can get a brand new kit for only a bit more and you won't have to dick with getting it together b/c it had already been clamped.

I also would recommend a full system but I know you dont wanna take off your DPF until your warranty is up.

That stainless got really hot:firedevil: It might also be hard to put on if the heat deformed it a little also... I'd rather buy new.

I too would say go new. I'm going to be looking in the next month or so for an exhaust. And as of right now, I'm leaving the DPF on, at least til warrenty is up. But that could all change some time in the future.

Back