• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What Would You Like

durallymax

Reaction score
Currently I have a few things I can do write ups on to put on here.

here they are.

1. How to delete factory fuel filter
2. How to swap fuel rail fittings (LB7)
3. how to install adapt-a-case pump rub kit
4. How to install allison trans
5. DIY High idle.
6. How to crank up/down T Bars.

most of these are on other forums but I think i will make one for our forum as well. They may take me awhile as we are in a mad dash to get the truck ready for the first pull, but i hope to get them done sometime.

I eventually would like to even make a video of the basics you need to do for setting a truck up for sled pulling.

If I have an exhaust to do ill make sure to do a write up. one of my sponsors may want one.

EFI Live starter tips could be useful. Ill see what I can do, like I said it will be slow in getting them up. I have thousands of dollars worth of parts on order and once they show up its a mad dash to get the truck done. Then hopefully Ill have some time between my indoor pull and pulling season. If I dont get them done before pulling season, your screwed. I have over 30 hooks this year so i wouldnt be able to get to them till october.

well now with the issues I have, im spending some time wrapping some of them up.

The two big ones in the works are how to remove an LB7 duramax motor, and installing an SC IV into a 5spd allison.

Back