• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what kind of intake do you have?

What kind of intake do you have?

• AFE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S&B

• Volant

• Quadzilla aka GREEN

• K&N

• AEM

• AIRAID

• Bully Dog

• BD diesel

• True Flow

• custom/ home made

• Stock

• Total voters

cumminstrokethi

Reaction score
Seems like we got one of these for exhausts and tuners, so why not intakes :eyebrows:. what is everyone running? if you have the stock box, is it all stock or have you done a mod? also, do you have a stage I or stage II.

I've got a quadzilla aka green kit that's a stage I

I won't run anything but AIRAID for many reasons...if anyone is looking to buy an intake for their truck look at the AIRAID and do your research and you will agree with me.

I'm running the stock set up. Having the '06 LLY with the LBZ intake, it's redesigned from the LB7's and LLY's. Have been told the new design not only pulls more air, but can hold it's own up to 500rwhp. If I do get one, I'd be getting an AIRAID as well. Had one on my '04 6.0L gasser, and loved it. Tried the Bully Dog intake on my '05 LLY and was pretty happy with it. But if I do anything with this truck, I'll go w/ AIRAID.

Need to add the TxC CAI, which uses the stock air box and filter, but turns it into a true CAI. Haven't voted yet, so I'll hold out. :eek:hwell:

I have the warranty '04.5 LLY Overheat Fix - GM's '06 intake. Did help some but didn't resolve the problem.

AIRAID MXP series for me...

200-287-LG.jpg

Back