• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Water/Methonal Kit, Which One To Buy?

DZZ71

"Living The 6.5 Dream"
Reaction score
I have been browsing a few kits and im wondering if anyone has any feed back on them? I have it narrowed down to Snow Peformance, Heaths kit and Devils Own kit. What are the gains over a stage 1,2 and 3? The snow peformance kit is available locally for me but quite costly for the stage 3. Is it worth it? Thanks

have you considered the Labonte kit?

I may eventually get a kit for mileage and occasional performance...I'd be interested in a stage 3 myself...

Let me know what you find out...

Well I guess I'm still looking for a kit. I tryed buying one from labonte on line but the site won't let me the number is cut off and I got no responses from emails.

Great white do you have any feed back on your kit yet?

Nope, just finishing up the wiring in the next couple days.

I've test run the pump and tried it at idle with the do10 nozzle, but no run data yet......

At idle, it's good for a ten degree drop in EGT.

I don't recommend running it at idle though, too much water, not enough engine speed......

Well I guess I'm still looking for a kit. I tryed buying one from labonte on line but the site won't let me the number is cut off and I got no responses from emails.
really?

I never heard about that...my second choice would be the Snowe...only because I've heard good things about them...

and because I have only heard the name devils own a few times before, without many reports on their quality...but then again...I've never heard anything bad about the devils own kits...

I would call Creatures of the Night Performance(Henry) and see what he sells and recommends then...

Yeah it's strange, I guess a few guys at diesel place are trying to get ahold of them for warrentey related reasons. One guy even drove to their shop but it's empty. They must have moved or somthing....

If you want the labonte kit, just get the snows. They orginally "repackaged" laborite kits and moved on to making thier own.

The labonte kits look good, but snows looks better. like a labonte kit with more development.

Devils own is popular on gassers, probably why no one here has heard much.

But they use the same pumps, nozzles, fittings, etc. Just not as expensive.

The progressive controller is different than snows. But then again, you're only PayIng about 1/2 to 3/4 the price and it works just as good. Just a few less features...

Back