• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wanted: Rochester, NY to Cleveland or Pittsburgh?

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Reaction score
I think I just bought about 1 small pallet (plus some misc. parts) in Rochester. Shipping isn't awful but if anyone is planning a trip from Rochester, NY to either Cleveland or Pgh and wants to fill the bed and get some fuel money, let me know. No real rush, the seller will sit on the items and I can live without them for a bit....for that matter, anyone willing to meet from Erie PA west might be an attractive option.

Thanks for the offer. I am thinking that this deal might be falling apart :(

If it does come through, I have a shipping quote of $200, so it probably doesn't make sense for a dedicated round trip to move it. It would be about 500 mile r/t...so figure 30+ gal. of fuel and 9 hours in the saddle...

Now if someone was running out I90 anyway sometime this winter or Spring and wanted to pick up some extra fuel money, that would make sense for everyone...

I live in rochester.....if you need me to help in anyway lemme know.....I could hold it for ya if the guy wants it gone.......lemme know...Mike

Damn, wish I wouldve been back around the board sooner.. I dont think ill be snowmobiling this weekend and would drive down erie way and meet up w/ya if it the deal hasnt fallen apart...

Thanks everyone.

The deal fell through but I appreciate everyone's offers to hold and/or move the item and will miss the opportunity to perhaps meet one or two of you.

Good news is that the money I didn't spend could go for another tractor - I so want a round fender JD garden tractor for no other reason than to haul the garbage cans to the road every week...:)

Back