• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

video on how a rear diff works

I like how they simplified it and then increasingly added components.

Thought you posted the wrong video first though. Was starting to wonder what motorcycle needed a rear differential :confused::D

troop was right, they made it stupid proof, then made it into what it actually is. a great way to describe that. thanks Chevrolet!!!

I like how they simplified it and then increasingly added components.

Thought you posted the wrong video first though. Was starting to wonder what motorcycle needed a rear differential :confused::D

a dually mororcycle ):h):h

That was cool, and, I might add, quite educational. Can you imagine a company making public a video these days of occupants getting out of their car and running on spools attached to the wheels? We live in a different world.

My buddy has been worshiping this video for his paper for Mechanical Engineering class, lol. You're welcome Chad!

You kind of knew but not really sure....Well that certainly explained it and I now fully understand! :thumbsup:

Incredible how a old but well thought out and well produced video like that is still a great source of information.

I'll second that one. Having seen the inside of the diff myself its nice to fully understand what everything does and how it works. Thanks Stacks:thumbsup:

Back