• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Video of my last pull / Mount Upton, NY

Hey Jim, invest in a better camera:D

We got the internet now, fancy Hughes net. Pretty darn fast.

Nice upipes BTW. Did you pull the fender liners out just to show off??

Nice hook although i couldnt get the first vid to load.

Hey Jim, invest in a better camera:D

We got the internet now, fancy Hughes net. Pretty darn fast.

Nice upipes BTW. Did you pull the fender liners out just to show off??

Nice hook although i couldnt get the first vid to load.

No, I haven't had the ambition to put it back on...:D

Dont let him kid ya DM, he dont even get any god damn videos if I dont show up lol. Him buy a camera, pssssh, that cheap bastard was trying to auction off his kids to buy parts lol

sorry Jim, ill go back to my corner now lol

Dont let him kid ya DM, he dont even get any god damn videos if I dont show up lol. Him buy a camera, pssssh, that cheap bastard was trying to auction off his kids to buy parts lol

sorry Jim, ill go back to my corner now lol

Hey Josh, If you want I'll bring my camera and you can get some vids with that.:D

Hey Josh, If you want I'll bring my camera and you can get some vids with that.:D

sure man, ill use your camera since you always use my truck :beer:

off note, brown is calling me back with some figures on som dmaxs, salesman wasnt sure what dually I was talking about, and he didnt find it funny when i said i was 150 miles away and know his inventory better than him lol.

i guess if I dont get the dually, ill just get my 07 red gmc ccsb, with one stack I have wanted lol:pound::pound:

sure man, ill use your camera since you always use my truck :beer:

off note, brown is calling me back with some figures on som dmaxs, salesman wasnt sure what dually I was talking about, and he didnt find it funny when i said i was 150 miles away and know his inventory better than him lol.

i guess if I dont get the dually, ill just get my 07 red gmc ccsb, with one stack I have wanted lol:pound::pound:

I'll sell if you are serious...:D

Back