• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Video everyone should watch

Dude or dune, the picture on your site for the 08 GMC is not a new body style rig.
Just thought I let you know, can you customize those bad boys?
Im looking to cut a slot in the front where the factory slot is for air to the bottom of the radiator/cooler, I have piaa ligths mounted in there and dont want to lose them.
Thanks

my myspace

Dude or dune, the picture on your site for the 08 GMC is not a new body style rig.
Just thought I let you know, can you customize those bad boys?
Im looking to cut a slot in the front where the factory slot is for air to the bottom of the radiator/cooler, I have piaa ligths mounted in there and dont want to lose them.
Thanks

Here is a pic of the New GMC, keep in mind that this is only a jig, not the finished product...
2008HDFront4.jpg

Nice shot Larry...I replaced 3 of frontier's bumpers for the exact same reason... They are a little stronger than stock, but not by much...let me know when you need a replacment again, I'll make sure you don't need to replace it again.

that was the 3rd deer I hit with that bumper, got a average size buck at 45 mph and no damage, a big doe at 60 mph and no damage, then this 30 pound yearly took it out. I have a Ranchhand now, compliments of insurance :D

hooray for insurance, especially when you can use the money to buy cooler or better stuff.

ive hit 2 deer now in last year and it was only as big as a full size great dane and i needed a whole new bumper about 1400 dollars worth. if it happens again im definately getting a big bumper!

Back