• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Viair (On Board Air in a box) A truck equipped with air supply is great to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Consultant
Reaction score
A truck equipped with air supply is great to have!

home_main_image.png

If you are in need of air to inflate your tires, running helper bags, running a train horn or just finding yourself at a location where air is needed you can never go wrong with having a air system on your truck. We find that most truck owners think you have to spend alot of money on these types of packages or you must find all the little parts to make a system work, but really you do not. Viair Corporation offers a full arrangement of ONBOARD AIR SYSTEMS that are installer friendly and depending on what your personal intent of use is there are packages that will suit you.

[video=youtube;Y6jK-ldMk6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6jK-ldMk6s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

One of our most popular packages by Viair is the Ultra Duty Onboard Air System (OBA #20001). Viair's Ultra Duty Onboard Air System is a pre-packaged compressed air solution that provides an industry-leading, 200 PSI rated, 100% duty cycle 480C compressor, 2.5 gallon air tank, and all components needed to install a working system capable of inflating tires of virtually any size.

20001_product.png

Viair also have a very nice 90deg compressor mount (pictured below) that can help find a nice hidden spot on the inside frame rail.

Viair%2004.JPG

Here are some examples of install and trucks we have used these systems on.

Matt's 2007 Classic 2500HD running a big 14" lift. For towing his trail built Jeep needs he has rear helper air bags and he didn't want to stop at a gas station to fill the bags with the correct air pressure. So a Viair #20001 Ultra Duty Onboard Air System was installed on the inner passenger frame rail, along with a couple add or kits to mate the V/A#20001 to the Cognito LT (Long Travel) helper bags and have in-cab adjustable air pressure. At the same time another add on kit was used to control the VERY LOUD train horn. When camping or taking his Jeep out to the trails Matt now has air on demand.

Viair%2007.JPG

Viair%2008.JPG

Viair%2010.JPG

Viair%2011.JPG

Viair%2012.JPG

We have installed these systems just about any where we find a suited area.

Viair%2013.jpg

Viair%2014.jpg

Viair%2015.jpg

Viair%2017.jpg

Here is what customers have to say that have on board air systems installed on there trucks:

"I love on board air so I can air up my tires at Pismo with out going on the street or paying someone to do it. Also nice so I can blow out the sand and dirt out of my truck. I use it for my air tools so I can change a tire on the truck or trailer. Use air tools to fix things at Pismo or on the side of the road. I use it to fill up my air bags. I use it for my TRAIN HORN! I have used it while camping to blow up air mattresses. On board air will blow your mind!"

"Having a small on board air kit is really nice, while enjoying camping and dirt bike riding I find many helpful uses for using air, anything from checking tire psi to air tools you never run out of ways you can use it. Well worth the money for the out doors man truck owner."

"On board air is awesome: While on camping trips hauling a big toy hauler the ability to use air is endless. Ability to use the air pressure for tires inflation, air tools, blowing off the toys of dirt/sand with an air nozzle, inflate air mattresses as well as water toys that need air when lake camping, the list goes on and on. Recovery rate is very fast. I also run air bags on my truck and the ability to adjust air bag pressure on the fly is great. Also I almost forgot the train horn, got to have that, having air is great."

For more information to purchase:
At NorCalTruck.com we have been installing these systems on customers trucks over the years and offer them to the public on our web site. Most of our installs include additional products such as helper air bags and air horns and those add on kits are also offered to the public on our site, see www.norcaltruck.com for more details. Viair OBA Systems ship to truck owners very nice in a compacted box for the lowest shipping cost and packaged with all the parts needed again for the common "Do It Your Self" in mind.

Viair%2001.JPG

oba_main_image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back