• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tune and test

Nice. I’m interested in how you did your WMI setup. I’m wanting to build one for mine soon! What kind of tune do you have?

Nice. I’m interested in how you did your WMI setup. I’m wanting to build one for mine soon! What kind of tune do you have?
It's a Devil's Own system with a 14gph nozzle. I have had no trouble with it, however, I can't recommend them because they won't answer the phone anymore. I think the original owner may have passed away.
This is a mechanical pump, no computer. There are many changes and adjustments that can be made to alter fuel flow through them. I am learning as I go by searching the internet and the help of a member here who knows far more than I do. I'm not done with it yet, but I don't have plans to make physical changes to the internal parts. Some day I hope to do a write up on everything I've done, what worked and what didn't. The mooshy stock torque converter needs to go.

It did sell. However @93detroit is blowing through the installed converter just like I did with the Yank - look at the RPM it's running after a shift. IMO a converter change isn't necessary.

Back