• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Trucking and Transport

SP Hotshot

Reaction score
Hi, guys, I've got 7 1 ton trucks and 7 40 ft. goosenecks, we haul just about anything, our rates are competitive and were not brokers, just some honest company guys trying to make an honest buck by hauling what you need hauled. Only our company will haul your freight and we wont let a truck haul your freight that we don't know. We are fully insured up to 100,000 in cargo, and we take care of your shipment. Let me know if you need something hauled, 337-304-4075

Attachments

• Insurance Certificate.pdf
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SP Hotshot References.pdf
    188.6 KB · Views: 3
  • MC Auth.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Good luck on a reply Stoney, SP Hotshot might have been just a flash in the frying pan? They joined August 27, 2016 and was last on here on August 30, 2016.

I believe they were trolling, but I wished they could prove me wrong and come have some friendly conversations with us on The truck Stop.

Totally agree... Hotshotting is a hard career... And even harder when you don't have other companies connecting with you...to guys that I'm friends with they're actually father and son are both hot shot drivers... occasionally we will meet up on the road somewhere and swap trailers because their load is going where the other person wants to go and vice versa...

Back